Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blogger Interview- Glenda Cates

Another blogger interview today! This time it is blogger Glenda Cates who writes reviews and other interesting stuff on her blog




Here is the interview-

Favorite color- Purple
Favorite author- Danielle Steele
Favorite book- The Bible
Zodiac sign- Sagatarius
Your motto- Beleive and Never give up.
City of your dreams- Maui in Hawii

1. When did you start blogging?
Christmas of 2010

2. What do you love about blogging?
That I can share my thoughts with others while meeting new people.

3. Tell us about your blog. My Blog is a site where I share stories of my son and my family and friends. The businesses I am in as well as the Reviews and Giveaways I host.

4. Would you like to read comedy, romance or science fiction/fantasy (which of these is closest to you interests?)
Romance but I am learning to branch out and read all types of books.

5. Your favorite books, authors.
Danielle Steele as well as Debbie Macomber and her Cedar Cove series

6. Make a question up yourself and answer it.
If you had the chance to work with any Author who would you choose and why?
I would pick Danielle Steele as I lost a child and I know she has too and we could share stories and maybe work together to comfort others who have as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Glenda and all the best for your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice interview! I think I will use it!
    I found you through Book Blog.
    Will you follow me?
    http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/

    ReplyDelete